WESTERN MAG WHEELS. CHEAP MTB WHEELS. PLATI ALLOY WHEELS IN INDIA
Western Mag Wheels
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- (mag wheel) Lightweight, sporty wheels made of magnesium. The term mag is often applied to aluminum and aluminum and steel combination wheels. Also see alloy wheels.
- Some high-performance automobiles have wheels made of cast magnesium, commonly known as "mag wheels" for short.
- A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub
- relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts; "the Western world"; "Western thought"; "Western thought"
- (of a wind) Blowing from the west
- Living in or originating from the west, in particular Europe or the U.S
- a sandwich made from a western omelet
- Situated in the west, or directed toward or facing the west
- a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
BD 1973 Datsun 620 -03
Man, how 80's can you get? Straw cowboy hat, long hair, custom minitruck.
Well, it was more funky than custom, but what the hell, I had a lot of fun in it, on it, under it, over it. Did the standard stuff you did to Datsun trucks back then - lowered the front torsion bars, turbo-fan wheels, wide bias-ply tires, chrome square tubing grill, square quad headlights, side marker lights located inside the fenders, as much window tinting as you could get away with. Top windshield strip that had "Datsun" emblazoned on it.
This was my first truck. It was bone stock and had a Perris Valley camper shell on it when I bought it. Traded it for the plastic one there. It took me everywhere: up and down California several times, to Long Beach State, countless desert parties, concerts in LA, motocross races, and to custom truck shows.
I lived in that trailer behind me for most of a year. Whew.
1967 Western Auto Spring & Summer Catalog
Also, something I purchased at Bellvue Marketplace. Paid 5 dollars for it, ad have enjoyed flipping through it, just for laughs. Magazine is in excellent shape, period. Minimal wear, no tears, stains, etc.
From the Asbestos Kitchen & Bath Tile, to the fake Mag Wheel Covers, to the Aftermarket A/C Kits, I enjoy seeing all of it. :)
wire wheel center caps
measuring wheel offset
hot wheels radical roadway
sand cart wheels
carquest world of wheels
rare hot wheels
battery for power wheels